In the freezer I had two six pound bags of chicken breasts and decided to cook up one entire bag in a stock pot for a few hours. Chicken comes out fall apart tender.
It’s easier in the long run and kinder on your wallet! The chopped cooked chicken freezes nicely, two cups per bag, and cuts down on cooking time. I’ve add this chicken and broth into casseroles, skillet dishes, and soups.
You can strain the broth through a fine mesh strainer or cheese cloth if you have it. Personally the bit don’t bother me.
Time to close the kitchen for a bit to get some Zzz’s.
- Orange Chicken (kraftrecipes.com)
- Why You Should Brew Your Own Chicken Broth (lovefromreba.wordpress.com)
- Chicken with Garlic & Herb Sauce (kraftrecipes.com)
- Crock Pot Chicken Bone Broth (ssimplyme.com)
- Creamy Lemon Chicken (bloomingburghboomer.com)
- Crockpot Shredded Chicken (theperkyprimal.wordpress.com)
- Poached chicken & vegetable soup (tasteexplore.wordpress.com)