You can see where my morning has ended up at 😉 Past petticoat junction and just around the corner to fold it lane. Yep, it’s a busy morning here at our house. So much to do and so little time to do it.
In trying to get the house ready before my Papaw flies in on Wednesday, folding the laundry couldn’t be put off any longer. Sure it’s easier to close and lock the laundry room door but the problem remains. I did want to share a free list that you can print to help you to organize your day! Over at The Creativity Exchange you can download and print a couple of free to-do lists that will help you stay on target through out the day. I have my copy all filled out and ready to go!
How is your Monday going so far?!
- 8 Easy Ways to Increase Your Laundry Room’s Storage Space (showcasepropertiesmn.wordpress.com)
- The Laundry Room (debbieshomeshop.com)
- 5 Things NOT to Overlook on Your Apartment Search (apartmentguide.com)
- Portable Washing Machines: No Laundry Room Required (apartmentguide.com)
- Why Does Laundry Get its Own Room? (cherneeshouse.wordpress.com)
- Laundry Organization: Tips for Lightening the Load (kathykleen.com)
- Laundry Room (blessedmesses.wordpress.com)