Going to be out of the house all day and need something quick for dinner?! Grab your crock pot and few ingredients…ready? set? GO!
Over at The Larson Lingo blog there’s a tasty meal you and your family are sure to love! Serve it over quick rice, on chips, tortillas, or with some mexican cornbread. Happy Eating!!
- Molasses Crock Pot Chili (cookmequick.com)
- Weekly Pinterest Project: Week 14-Crock Pot Lentil Burrito Bowls (harperandwill.wordpress.com)
- BBQ Pork (fightingfrazzled.wordpress.com)
- Pulled Pork Recipe (food.com)
- CROCK POT . . . meal plan (kysakelleher.com)
- Crock Pot Round Steak and Gravy (aradiasilvermoon.wordpress.com)
- Playing with my Crock-Pot: Crackpot Chicken (pocketfulofjoules.com)
- Menu for the week (homeschooling4boyz.wordpress.com)