There’s really no recipe for this, unless you want to make your own rub. If you are like me and don’t want to heat up the kitchen or know how to fire up a grill then this recipe is perfect for you!! It’s two ingredients, doesn’t get any easier than that!!
What you’ll need:
7 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Your favorite dry rub seasoning
Line a crockpot with Reynold’s Wrap Release Foil, set crock pot on low. Sprinkle some dry rub seasoning down in the foil lined crock. Place chicken in next and add more rub seasoning over chicken. Cook all day or for 6 to 8 hours. Shred chicken and serve on favorite buns!
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (shelfel.wordpress.com)
- Baked Chicken Recipes (food.com)
- Spare Ribs Recipe (food.com)
- Playing with my Crock-Pot: Crackpot Chicken (pocketfulofjoules.com)
- Sweet Heat Chicken Legs (mindofamommy.wordpress.com)
- Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich (faustinorach.wordpress.com)
- Crockpot Shredded Chicken (theperkyprimal.wordpress.com)
- Easy BBQ Chicken (funfoodiefamily.com)