Got an easy deviled egg recipe for ya! Hope you enjoy 🙂
12 eggs, boiled in salt water
salt and pepper
Boil eggs for 10 minutes, remove from heat and cover for an additional 5 minutes. Pour off hot water and fill with icy water. Give a little stir and begin peeling, rinsing under running water. Set aside each peeled egg onto a paper towel plate. Cut eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolk into a paper bowl, placing egg halves onto serving plate.
Finely chop egg yolks with a fork or pastry blender. Stir in just enough mayo til the mixture is creamy, but not runny. Season with salt and pepper.
Fill a quart size ziploc bag with egg yolk mixture, this is the easiest way to fill the eggs.
Partially close up the bag, give the bag a little twist and snip one corner of the bag with scissors. Gently squeeze the egg yolk mixture down toward the open tip and fill each egg.
Keep twisting and squeezing until all the eggs are full.
Sprinkle tops with paprika and serve! ENJOY!!
- Deviled Eggs with a Bacon Twist! (littlemisscelebration.com)
- Pickled Jalapeño Deviled Eggs (Hellmann’s) (ravienomnoms.com)
- Avocado Deviled Eggs and Looking For a New Job/Apprenticeship (saraheatsaustin.com)
- Fabulously Easy Party Food: Deviled Eggs (babescott.com)
- Fun Food – Devilled Eggs ! (shazzhamid.wordpress.com)
- How To Make Awesome Deviled Eggs (food.com)
- Vintage 1950′s recipe for Deviled Eggs (mccallumvintagerecipedivas.wordpress.com)
- Non Traditional Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eg (youcanbeslim2.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Deviled Eggs (freshfitnhealthy.com)
- Avocado Deviled Eggs (morefoodpls.wordpress.com)