This sounded so easy and perfect for any busy family, just had to share with you all! What a great way to bake up potatoes without having to heat up the kitchen. Be great to have with grilled chicken, steaks, or pork chops alongside a ready pack salad, cherry tomatoes and a light dressing.
What other things have you cooked in your crockpot?
Have a blessed day!
- How To Bake A Potato (food.com)
- Crockpot Baked Potatoes (livelaughcooking.wordpress.com)
- Food Glorious Food: Potato Soup (tanyawritesfiction.com)
- Crockpot Sweet Potato Cinnamon Soup (skolbuc.wordpress.com)
- Twice-baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Three Cheeses (thestoutsprout.wordpress.com)
- Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup (landonandtamara.wordpress.com)
- Diesel Baked Potatoes (lifeisbutalabyrinth.wordpress.com)