This has been an off day for me, woke up with my back all out of whack and though I went to bed early last night I have been extremely tired all day. Took a nap and before I knew it 5pm was here and had a minimal clue about dinner. I remembered we had some Tyson Grilled Chicken Strips in the freezer and some Dreamfield’s Angel Hair Pasta. I then went on a hunt for some basic ideas of a chicken stroganoff and here’s what I came up with!
Easy Chicken Stroganoff
1 pound Tyson Grilled Chicken Strips, thawed and chopped
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 oz chopped mushrooms
1 Tblsp olive oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 can cream of chicken and mushroom soup
1/2 cup sour cream
3 Tblsp dried parsley
1 pound pasta, cooked
Into a pan add chopped grilled chicken strips, onions, garlic, and mushrooms with olive oil. Cook until onions are tender. Add some salt and pepper to taste. Stir in soup, cover with a lid and simmer. In a large pot boil noodles according to box directions. Drain and set aside. Stir in sour cream and parsley into chicken mixture. Serve over hot noodles!
5–10 slices of your favorite bread
Line pan with foil, spread garlic butter evenly over each slice. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and serve.
It’s a very tasty meal, one that can be easily doubled, frozen, reheated and serve with egg noodles. Hope you all enjoy!
Have a blessed night 🙂
- Stroganoff Lasagna (theironspatula.wordpress.com)
- Mushroom Stroganoff (foodandmoreinthatorder.wordpress.com)
- Beef Stroganoff (makethemostofsomething.wordpress.com)
- Beef Stroganoff (twohappymamas.com)
- Mushroom Stroganoff (decadencedonelite.com)
- Ground Beef Stroganoff (foodiethebrowneyedbeauty.wordpress.com)
- Beef Stroganoff (homefresh.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Stroganoff (foodbloginamerica.wordpress.com)
- Crocktober: Beef Stroganoff (new102.cbslocal.com)