This is such an easy treat to make and you can use any sugar free jello flavor you like!
Low Carb Peach Dessert
1 small pkg SF peach jell-o
1 ounce pkg SF vanilla pudding
8 ounce whipped cream (1/2 cup cream, whipped until firm peaks and doubles to 1 cup)
Dissolve jello in 1 cup water. Add 1 cup cold water. Pour in SF vanilla pudding powder and whisk until dissolved. Fold in 8 ounces whipped cream until completely combined. Distribute amongst four to five dessert glasses and let chill for 2-3 hours before serving. Top with triple berry compote if desired or eat as is.
1/5 serving:: 1.9 NET Carbs
It’s a nice little finish to any meal and for 2 carbs per serving you really can’t beat that!
Hope you enjoy and have a blessed day!
- The Best: Low Carb Menu Only For You (inpeak.wordpress.com)
- What Are The Good Low Carb Dessert Recipes? (inpeak.wordpress.com)
- Reward day and low carb! (mycarbcyclejourney.wordpress.com)
- Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) is the Food Pattern to Follow (zenxy.me)
- The Fundamentals Of The Low Carb Diet And Just How To Succeed With It (vcuvsa.org)
- Berry Blast Ice Cream (2fitfoodies.wordpress.com)
- The Best Low Carb Dinner Menus (inpeak.wordpress.com)
- Know some ways to prepare snacks with low carb items (iplanethealthnews.com)