“Let’s keep it easy this year. Keep it simple.” That’s what I tell myself as the new school year approaches. Sometimes I’m successful, other times not so much. The problem with living low carb/GAPS is that you can’t order out on those nights when you’re not in the mood to cook. Trust me though, the temptation is there. 😈
Which is why I’ve decided to share some of my favorite go to recipes that take 30 minutes or less to cook. Trust me, I wouldn’t share these if I thought they were anything but reliable.
This is of course a recipe roundup, but it’s all recipes that we have enjoyed one time or another. As most of y’all know, I’m a huge fan of sheet pan recipes. Thankfully those can take up to 30 minutes to bake, taking all the guess work and slaving away over a hot stove out of the equation. Just add it all to a sheet pan, place in the oven and just like Elsa, let it go!
As always, I encourage you to play with the seasonings, change things up to fit your dietary needs, and make substitutions where needed. You don’t have to follow the recipe exactly, unless you want to. Plus the bulk of these recipes your kid(s) can help prepare. Hope you all enjoy and welcome back to school!!
20+ Easy Low Carb Dinner Recipes:
- Sheet Pan Meatloaf with Potatoes and Green Beans (turnips or cauliflower maybe substituted for potatoes)
- Sheet Pan Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon (good served with pan roasted vegetable medley or salad)
- Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs with Bacon (boneless thighs is preferred)
- Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken (a family fave, I like using rotisserie chicken)
- Low Carb Chili Cheese Dog Casserole (a great recipe to use leftover low carb chili with)
- BBQ Chicken with Bacon and Cheese (low carb, keto friendly)
- Chicken in Creamy Parmesan and Sun-dried Tomatoes (serve with Zucchini Noodles and Salad)
- Keto Broccoli Casserole